Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Organizing!

Today i got the sudden urge to clean and organize.
and that's what i've been doing for most of the afternoon.

If everything goes as planned, sometime after the first of the year, my living arrangements should be changing.
I'm very excited about it as well. If everything works out, about 4 of my friends should be moving into the house i'm living in now. And my mother should be moving out, into a new house. Living with my friends feels like a dream come true to me. There will be five of us living in a house together. I anticipate that there will be squabbles and arguments here and there. That's just kind of expected. But i hope that we all become a little happy family. And eat meals, and watch movies together. I just want everything to be great! I have only hopeful and positive thoughts right now when it comes to this!

Being so excited about different living arrangements made me want to clean and organize like crazy down in the basement. (Even though it will be at least 6 months before anyone moves in.) And that's what i've been working on today. I'm taking a small break right now to browse through some websites to look at shower curtains, coffee tables, and other odd's and end's of things.

I love this shower curtain from Target.
And i think it would come in handy,
as my bestie is very geographically challenged.


I'm also seriously in love with this shower curtain. Also from target.
It might be too girly though, considering probably 3 boys will be using it daily.
Or weekly. Ew.

Probably pretty much everything else that i'll get will be thrifted. I already have loads of 70's vintage kitchen things that i've picked up here and there. I probably have enough to fully decorate 3 kitchens. So, i can always switch things out when i get bored! I'm just so excited about this right now!

off to go clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment