Tuesday, November 10, 2009

stressed.

so, yesterday was my 21st birthday. and i spent it starting a new job at Walgreens. I'm very thankful for finally having another job. i'm so stoked to start getting regular paychecks and not being dirt poor. I don't want to complain, but so far i'm pretty sure i hate everything about it.

i might just be spoiled. but, i loved my first job more than anything. i had about 15 coworkers. everyone knew one another, for the most part, we were friends. a lot of us hung out afterwork. we were a tight knit family. and i know that walgreens can never provide that. today was only my second day, and i kinda feel like a lunatic, but sometimes you just know things. and i know i hate it. a couple of my new coworkers are friendly, but it's just a completely different atmosphere. ugh.

i'm trying my best to stay positive. the only thing that is getting me through is getting paychecks and being able to buy all my friends and family christmas presents. that is my driving force. i just hope things get better.

my first day off, i am staying in my basement and crafting all day. period.

1 comment:

  1. awwwww...happy belated birthday! Hope the job works out...it sucks being broke...

    ReplyDelete