Thursday, July 15, 2010

boy, it's hot outside.

Goodness gracious, it's hot out! It's been so ungodly humid, that right as soon as i walk out of the house, i'm drenched in sweat, and i feel like i can't breathe. And on top of that, i'm battling a shitty sinus infection. All i want to do is sleep, and swim. I think at this point, i think i'd like to try sleeping in the pool. If i could rig up a contraption that would allow me to sleep safely in the pool, while still being in the comfort of the water, i'd do it in a heartbeat! I'm not even kidding!!!

It was so hot out today, i went back to Dairy Queen. And i did not get a poo julius, oh no. I treated myself to a delicious Reese's cup blizzard.
And it was good. It's peanut buttery, chocolatey goodness really did the trick. YUMMY.

Now, i must go find something in my house to eat. We are so broke, and so hungry. Not a good combination. Wish me luck!

xoxo, kara.

No comments:

Post a Comment