Thursday, July 22, 2010

Shew! What a crazy couple of days!

Tuesday night i worked from 9pm-5am, came straight home and went to bed. Wednesday morning i had to be up around 10am to meet with the new landlord, sign the lease, go to the bank, pick up my paycheck, blah blah blah. Wednesday afternoon i had to be back at work at 3pm. I was running on about 3 1/2 hours of sleep, but i made it through. Wednesday evening, (while i was still at work) April managed to round all the troops, and got nearly everything moved from the old house into the new one! I felt really bad that i was at work and wasn't able to help, but it was really nice to come home to a new house, with all my stuff already in it!

Originally i was supposed to work this afternoon, but i worked out a deal with one of my managers and i convinced him to let me off today, so i could get settled in our new house. I had big plans for today, as far as cleaning, organizing and arranging go, but i massively overslept. When i finally got up, i did kick it into high gear and was able to get a lot of things done. Everything in the kitchen and bathroom is set up, the living room is pretty much done, it's looking a little empty though. I'd say it's about twice the size as our last one and we definitely don't have enough furniture. And my bedroom is pretty much done too. I still need to find the best spot for my bed. And then decorate, decorate, decorate!

We haven't got our tv turned or internet turned on yet. (I'm currently stealing wireless from my neighbors :D) I'm kind of in charge of that, so i'm planning on putting it off as long as possible. Especially the tv part of it all. I'm trying to convince April and Chris that we'll all do just fine on Netflix. You have sooo many more choices anyways.

I really should be finishing up on my room, but i need a little break from that.
i'm so happy to be settled in my new house!
yayayay!!

xoxo, kara

No comments:

Post a Comment