Sunday, July 4, 2010

freak moments.

I love skirts. All kinds of skirts. But, i never wear them. And do you wanna know why? I'm terrified of my legs. I cannot even think about putting on a skirt or a pair of shorts that don't come to my knees. I've tried wearing shorter skirts in the past, but i cannot get over how self conscious i am about my legs. And i have no idea why! They just really kind of freak me out. I've talked myself out of so many adorable dresses, and it's all because i'm so scared of my legs showing.

During winter, it's not really too much of a problem. I just throw some tights on or leggings underneath and pull on my boots, and i'm good to go. But i cannot force myself to wear tights in the summer, because i think they are the most uncomfortable things on this planet, then mix that with 1 million percent humidity, I DON'T FREAKING THINK SO!

I wanna be carefree, throw on a short dress, and not worry about the fat rolls that i "think" that i have on the back of my knees. (I don't even know if that's possible?)

Like i mentioned in my last post, Nathan and myself have been exercising really regularly here lately. My only goal is to feel better about my legs. I don't care if i don't lose a pound, i just wanna feel better about my legs. Wish me luck!

xoxo, kara

No comments:

Post a Comment