Tuesday, September 14, 2010

movies i think you should watch.

Saturday night me and Nathan had a little impromptu date night. We went and got some very delicious chinese take-out, and then came back to my house and watched a movie. The movie was Date Night.
And it was HILARIOUS. Seriously, i thought it was so funny. I never stopped laughing. I love Tina Fey, and I don't think Steve Carrell can ever do anything wrong. Together they were dynamite. They were really convincing as a couple, and i wish they would get married in real life and go on insane dates.

I went to my local used cd/dvd/bookstore today and found lots of movies i want to buy.
Including:
Away We Go
Almost Famous - It's got Phillip Seymour Hoffman in it. Seen it a million times. Gotta have it for my collection.
2 Days in Paris
The Kids are Alright.
... and some others. But, now i can't think!

xoxo, kara.


No comments:

Post a Comment