Wednesday, March 24, 2010

500 Days of Summer

I finally watched 500 Days of Summer last night.
I know, i'm a little behind. That's fairly usual for me.
I don't ever seem to watch, listen or read anything when it first comes out.

There were some really cute parts.
But i wasn't sold on the end. I'm ALWAYS rooting for a happy ending.
And it just doesn't happen in this movie.
And that bummed me out.
I wanted Summer and Tom to get married!
Overall, it was very adorable, but wasn't what i had imagined at all.

What movies are guys watching? I'd love some suggestions!

1 comment:

  1. i did too! i watched the movie about a month ago, so way late as well. I thought it was a lot more of a musical as well. However I do appreciate the different take and the reality (slightly). The movie did make me really want to go to Ikea. I wished it was more peppy :]

    ReplyDelete