Monday, March 1, 2010

quickie.

So, as you folks know, we got the house. And i'm completely thrilled. We packed all of our stuff Thursday night, and were completely moved in by Friday night. I can tell you right now that i am completely, 100% exhausted. Shew!

I've been missing the blog world tons. We don't have internet at the new house yet and all of our neighbors have their wireless protected. So, that's a little bit of a bummer. We should be getting internet soon though. But right now, we have bigger things to worry about. For instance, the hot water heating not working properly and possibly having a plumber knock out one of our kitchen walls tomorrow to fix a leaky pipe. Ugh.

Other than that, things are going pretty well. I wish i could fast forward to next month, and feel a little more secure about my money situation. I'm sure everything will be fine though.

I have to go to work now, but hopefully i can get back on here in a day or two.
i miss you guys!
oh, and pictures of the house later!

No comments:

Post a Comment