Saturday, August 7, 2010

lots of rest for the sleepy!

I cannot get out of my bed today.
I've been so tired the last few days, mainly because i've been working like a dog, and just cannot get caught up on my sleep. I got home this morning from work around 6am and went right to sleep. I woke up a little before two, got up and ate some lunch with the roomies. Then, got back in bed and went right back to sleep and slept until about 6pm. And i'm still completely exhausted! Plus, i've got to be back at work at 9pm!!

I was planning to go thrifting today but that was thwarted because my lazy bones didn't get out of bed. I am finally off work tomorrow and hopefully won't lay in bed and waste the entire day. Maybe i'll head over to the peddler's mall, and see what they have to offer. And maybe i might go visit my nanny. She's the best.

xoxo, kara

No comments:

Post a Comment