Sunday, August 22, 2010

my boyfriend hates fedoras.

Yesterday i discovered that my boyfriend thinks straw fedoras are stupid, and he will never like them. No matter what. So, that's a really big bummer for me because i happen to really like them and have actually been wanting one for a while. So typical. Nathan only wants me to wear skinny jeans and black flag t-shirts. :|

So, whats a girl to do? I'll probably eventually get one. Hopefully they're still in style considering i've wanted one for at least a year. Surely their time isn't up.

I mean, fedoras are cute, right?
xoxo, kara

2 comments:

  1. Fedoras are completely cute! I love them! You should totally get one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jess- i'm so glad we're on the same page! i really want one! i'm going shopping on friday and a fedora is number one on my list!

    ReplyDelete